These bunnies appear ready to get on with the Easter egg distribution, or are they dancing?Â The patterns include a bunny face with features and one set of check-print arms and body. The other face is blank to be drawn in and a blank body and arms to be, or not, decorated.Â Put these posable bunnies together with paper fasteners.
- White cardstock or tag board
- Bunny head, legs and earsÂ (Pattern)
- Bunny bodyand armsÂ (Pattern)
- Colored pencils or markers
- Paper punch
- Paper fasteners
- Color the check-print bunny or draw a print in the blank body and arms.
- Carefully cut out all the pieces.Â Hole punch where indicated.
- Assemble the bunny with the ears and legs attached behind the body, and the head and arms attached from the front of the body.
Easter Projects Gallery: