This is a guest submitted Easter project. Mrs. Joens and her 4th graders made these cute door-hangers to take to the nursing home to give to the senior residents for their doors. Mrs. Joens and her class make and deliver gift projects three or four times during the year to the nursing home. What a great way for the children to show respect and love for the seniors.
- White construction paper
- Lavender construction paper (or colors of your choice)
- Bunny (Pattern)
- Welcome sign (Pattern)
- Pink marker or crayon
- 1/8” Ribbon for tiny bows and hangers (7” and 14”)
- Scraps of colored construction paper (to decorate the egg)
- Color the inside of the ears and the nose of the rabbit.
- Cut along the dotted line along the bunny paws so the paws fit over the welcome sign.
- Decorate the egg with the scrap pieces of colored paper. Choose pastel colors.
- Apply glue to the bottom of the bunny, between the cut areas. Fit and center the bunny paws over the Welcome sign and glue.
- Make a bow for under the bunny chin. Tape ribbon to the back of the bunny head for hanging.