“Be My Way, Be My Truth, Be My Life, Oh Lord.” A beautiful hymn is the inspiration for this First Communion triptych. Made while preparing for first reconciliation and communion, this project will have special meaning for the class. This will make a nice table decoration for the First Communicant’s special day.
- White cardstock
- Be My Way (Pattern)
- Be My Truth (Pattern)
- Be My Life (Pattern)
- Colored markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Colored chalk
- White glue
- Gold Glitter
- Clear tape
- Color the three pictures with colored markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Carefully color the background with colored chalk, being careful to avoid the lilies and host. Wipe excess chalk off with a Kleenex.
- Cut around the outside of the black lines outlining the pictures.
- Lay the pictures face down on a hard surface, making sure the top of the pictures all face the same way. With the pictures touching, but not overlapping, tape the pictures together.
- Using white glue and gold glitter, put accents in the stars, sun, rays, and chalice. Don’t use too much glue and glitter or it’ll be heavy and the triptych will sag.
Easter Projects Gallery: