“Be My Way, Be My Truth, Be My Life, Oh Lord.”Â A beautiful hymn is the inspiration for this First Communion triptych.Â Made while preparing for first reconciliation and communion, this project will have special meaning for the class.Â This will make a nice table decoration for the First Communicantâ€™s special day.
- White cardstock
- Be My Way (Pattern)
- Be My Truth (Pattern)
- Be My Life (Pattern)
- Colored markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Colored chalk
- White glue
- Gold Glitter
- Clear tape
- Color the three pictures with colored markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Carefully color the background with colored chalk, being careful to avoid the lilies and host.Â Wipe excess chalk off with a Kleenex.
- Cut around the outside of the black lines outlining the pictures.
- Lay the pictures face down on a hard surface, making sure the top of the pictures all face the same way.Â With the pictures touching, but not overlapping, tape the pictures together.
- Using white glue and gold glitter, put accents in the stars, sun, rays, and chalice.Â Donâ€™t use too much glue and glitter or itâ€™ll be heavy and the triptych will sag.
Easter Projects Gallery: