One of the men crucified with Jesus admits that he deserved to be hung for his crimes, and said that Jesus had done nothing criminal and didn’t deserve to be crucified. We read in the gospel of Luke 24:42Â Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.”
With these words in mind, and recalling Jesus’ answer to him, Luke 24:43Â He replied to him, “Amen, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” this praying hands Easter cardÂ expresses our desire for Jesus toÂ forgive us our sins, so we can also anticipate seeing Jesus in Heaven.
This project includes hand templates, both printed and blank, to use as you desire.
- white construction paper or card stock
- Printed cover template (Pattern)
- Printed inside template (Pattern)
- Blank hands template (Pattern)
- Colored pencils or crayons
- On one sheet of construction paper, print one side of the paper with the verse and risen Jesus, and the back side of the paper with the cover copy.Â Or you can use the blank hands template and draw your own picture and verse.
- Before cutting around the hands, color using colored pencils or crayons.
- Cut around the hands.Â Carefully fold the card by matching up the thumb, fingers and palms of one side to the other.Â The bottom of the card is cut so the card can stand.
Easter Projects Gallery: