- 1st Grade Projects Gallery 2
- 2nd Grade Projects Gallery 2
- 3rd Grade Projects Gallery 2
- 4th Grade Projects Gallery 2
- 5th Grade Projects Gallery 2
- 6th Grade Projects Gallery 2
- Christmas Projects Gallery
- Contact Me
- Disclosure Policy
- Easter Projects Gallery
- Halloween Projects Gallery
- HubPages Crafts Projects Gallery
- Miscellaneous Projects Gallery
- Thanksgiving Projects Gallery
- Valentine’s Day Projects Gallery
Happy New Year, and congratulations! I wanted to let you know that you made it onto our list of The Top 100 Kids' Craft Ideas of 2014.
Thanks for the Ten Commandments iPhone. It was great idea and including the pattern was excellent. Just what I needed for my Bible class youth.
Thank you so much for your website — and for the Arpillera project! It’s just what I needed!!
Hi I love your work grandam!
I don’t recall where I purchased the curly raffia, but I know it can be found on Amazon. I would also look at Walmart or Hobby Lobby.
I am looking for the curly raffia you have used as the hair, please advise
Thank you, Nic. I have added your blog to my favorite links.
I placed you on my blog rollâ€¦ I love your work. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for visiting my website. I hope you come back soon and often.
Thank you so much for this! I’ve looked at a few but already I have some fresh new ideas. My fifth graders will love this!