Start keeping your empty paper towel rolls so you can make a warren of bunnies for your table or mantle. This would be really cute sitting in the middle of a bunch of colored eggs or protecting a candy dish. The kids will love making these bunnies Cover the paper towel roll with white (or brown, tan, grey or any pastel) paper. Color the bunny parts and glue to the roll. It’s as easy as that!
- White (or colored) construction paper (cut at 6″ x 12″)
- Paper towel roll
- Bunny face (Pattern)
- Bunny ears (Pattern)
- Bunny arms (Pattern)
- Bunny legs (Pattern)
- Bunny feet (Pattern)
- Colors or colored markers
- White glue
- Glue dots or glue stick
- Two inch pom-pom
- Black Sharpie
- Wrap the paper towel roll with the 6″ x 12″ paper and glue or tape the overlap. This is the back of the bunny.
- Color ears, face and feet. Carefully cut all the pattern pieces out, staying on the outside of the black lines.
- With the white glue, run a line around the bottom edge of the roll and glue it to the circle behind the feet piece. Glue the pom-pom to the small circle and to the back of the bunny.
- With glue dots, adhere the dots down the center of the legs piece and glue to the roll, above the feet.
- Using glue dots, adhere the dots on the bottom back side of the ears, place inside the top back of the roll and glue. Put glue dots down the center of the face and glue about an inch from the top of the roll.
- Put glue dots on the inside (black lines don’t show) of the arms piece and glue to the back of the roll. Bring the arms to the front, add glue dots on the hands and glue down to the front of the roll.
Easter Projects Gallery:
Thanks for the picture of the bunnies. So cute. The kids did a great job, and I’m sure their parents will love them.
Trying to post a picture of my day home children’s bunnies, hope it works. They enjoyed this craft and can’t wait to show their parents!
Thank you 🙂
Thanks, Lacey, for leaving a comment. I hope the bunny met your expectations. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Loraine
This is soooooooo cute! Making it today!!!!!