â€œHoppy Easter,â€ reads this sign as a worn out bunny rests in a basket of eggs.Â The basket is made from a paper plate, folded in half.Â Patterns for the bunny head, feet, sign, flowers and eggs make this an easy project.Â Add a little Easter straw and find a place to hang this decoration on the wall with some Fun Tac.
- White paper plate Â (not Styrofoam)
- White construction paper
- Pastel colors of construction paper (eggs)
- 1 Â¼â€ x 9â€ piece of colored paper (basket handle)
- Bunny head, feet, sign and flowers (Pattern)
- Easter eggs (Pattern)
- Easter grass
- Glue dots or glue stick
- Fold the paper plate in half.
- Color the bunny face, feet, sign and flowers.Â Carefully cut them out along the outside of the black lines.
- Glue the bunny head to the inside back of the folded plate.Â Glue the feet to the inside front of the paper plate.Â Fold the 1 Â¼â€x 9â€ piece of paper in half and tape or glue one side to the inside back and the other end to the inside front of the plate.Â Glue the sign on the handle.
- Tuck the Easter grass inside the plate and decide where you want to glue the eggs.Â Â Staple the front and back of the plate together, Â right below the handle.Â Glue the flowers to the front of the paper plate basket.
- Â Either cut out sprigs of grass to glue by the flowers or draw them in with crayons.
Easter Projects Gallery: