This is a nice little Easter decoration. It’s fun to make because we add glitter. A nice classroom decoration also.
- White construction paper
- Orange construction paper
- Bunny head and feet (Pattern)
- Bunny head and hands (Pattern)
- Bunny carrot body (Pattern)
- Pink and orange crayons
- White glue
- Iridescent glitter
- Glue stick
- Yarn (2 pieces cut at 4″ and 2 cut at 5″) also one at 18″
- Ribbon (about 12″)
- Using the pink crayon, color inside the ear, the nose, and lightly on the cheeks. If you want orange feet, color them orange. Leave the hands white.
- Cut out all the pieces of the carrot bunny.
- Tape one end of a 4″ piece of yarn to the backside of one hand. Glue a second hand over the tape. Tape the other end of the 4″ piece of yarn to the backside of a carrot body, in the arm position. Do the same with the other hand.
- Tape one end of a 5″ piece of yarn to the backside of one foot. Glue the other foot over the tape. Tape the other end of the 5″ piece of yarn to the backside of the same carrot body, in the leg position. Do the same with the other foot.
- With the glue stick, glue the right side of the head to the backside of the same carrot body, at the neck position.
- On the same carrot body, tape the 18″ piece of yarn to the top of the head, between the ears.
- Glue the second head over the taped back of the carrot bunny. Glue the second carrot body over the taped back of the carrot bunny.
- Draw a heart on each side of the bunny.
- Tie a ribbon around the neck.
- Spread white glue over the pink colored areas (the ears, nose, and cheeks) and the hearts, and sprinkle with glitter.
Easter Projects Gallery: