Here’s a cute little bunny basket to hold a stash of Easter eggs or candy. A quick and easy little project that appears to take longer than it does. Either let the bunny white, or use any pastel color. Easter bunnies, after all, come in many colors—I know that because I saw them at Walmart!
- White cardstock
- Bunny head and feet (Pattern)
- Bunny basket (Pattern)
- Colors or colored pencils
- Pom-pom for tail
- Easter grass
- Easter eggs or candy
- Color the bunny face, feet and basket. Carefully cut out all the pieces and fold at the fold lines.
- Fold the flaps behind the front and the back square pieces of the basket and glue. Glue the handle inside the basket.
- Glue the bunny head to the front of the basket body and the pom-pom to the back. Glue the feet under the front of the basket and fold the feet up at the ankles.
- Fill with Easter grass and eggs or candy.
Easter Projects Gallery: