This project uses a cross drawn over a puzzle pieces page. We, Godâ€™s people, are the puzzle pieces joined together in communion with Jesus Christ, also a piece of the puzzle.Â By His suffering and death on the cross, He assured us of life everlasting.Â We help each other live in Christ by living good lives and being good examples to each other.Â We are taught that we are loved by God and donâ€™t need to be troubled or afraid.
- White construction paper
- Colored background paper
- Puzzle page 1 (Pattern)
- Puzzle page 2 (Pattern)
- Colored markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.
- Black marker
- Print out copies of the puzzle on the white construction paper.
- Choose three or four colors for the background, and three or four different colors for the cross.
- Color the background spaces, being careful to not color any of the areas in the cross.Â No two joined spaces should be the same color
- If you want to glue the art to a 9â€ x 12â€ colored sheet of construction paper, trim the puzzle sheet to Â 8 Â½â€ x 11â€
- Write a bible verse around the white edges of the picture.Â Either write the words using a black marker or use colored markers.
Please add an “r” to the word afraid.
Easter Projects Gallery: