We talked about how many people help us daily, and how we help or can help others. We did this project with the fifth graders.
- White construction paper
- Colored pencils, colored markers or crayons
- Black Sharpie
- Lay your hand on the white paper and draw around your finger and up your wrist, so the drawing goes off the paper at the wrist.
- Turn your paper and repeat the above directions two more times.
- Using colored pencils, marker or crayons, color in all the spaces made. No two touching spaces should be the same color. Color the spaces outside the hands also.
- With the black Sharpie, trace around the hands you’ve drawn.
Thanksgiving Projects Gallery: