Seeing is believing and this turkey really is “out to lunch.”
- Brown lunch sized paper sack
- Orange construction paper printed with beak, feet, and feathers (Pattern)
- Yellow construction paper printed with eyes and feathers (Pattern)
- Red construction paper printed with feathers and wattle (Pattern)
- Glue stick
- Stuff the brown lunch bag with newspaper, close the top, turn down about staple shut.
- Carefully cut out the feathers, eyes, beak, feet and waddle.
- Glue and staple the feathers to the back side of the lunch bag.
- Glue the eyes near the top of the bag, glue the beak beneath the eyes and the waddle to one side of the beak.
- Glue the feet toward the bottom of the bag.
Thanksgiving Projects Gallery:
Thanks, Erica, for your comment. Did you notice those unruly eyes!
What a great idea. You are so creative and great at what you do! So many cute ideas.