- Brown construction paper
- Colored chalk
- White poster paint
- Cover the brown construction paper with dry chalk. Wipe off excess with Kleenex.
- Draw three pumpkin shapes across the sheet.
- Using orange chalk dipped in white poster paint, color the pumpkins.
- Using brown chalk dipped in white paint, add stems; using green chalk draw in leaves.
- With black chalk dipped in white paint, draw seams in the pumpkin and curliques by the stems.
- Add stars, rays or something to make your painting unique.
Thanksgiving Projects Gallery: