This is a guest submitted Easter project.Â Mrs. Joens and her 4th graders made these cute door-hangers to take to the nursing home to give to the senior residents for their doors. Â Â Mrs. Joens and her class make and deliver gift projects three or four times during the year to the nursing home.Â What a great way for the children to show respect and love for the seniors.
- White construction paper
- Lavender construction paper (or colors of your choice)
- Bunny (Pattern)
- Welcome sign (Pattern)
- Pink marker or crayon
- 1/8â€ Ribbon for tiny bows and hangers (7â€ and 14â€)
- Scraps of colored construction paper (to decorate the egg)
- Color the inside of the ears and the nose of the rabbit.
- Cut along the dotted line along the bunny paws so the paws fit over the welcome sign.
- Decorate the egg with the scrap pieces of colored paper. Choose pastel colors.
- Apply glue to the bottom of the bunny, between the cut areas.Â Fit and center the bunny paws over the Welcome sign and glue.
- Make a bow for under the bunny chin.Â Tape ribbon to the back of the bunny head for hanging.
Easter Projects Gallery: