I call this a poster because the background of this project is a 12â€ X 18â€ piece of construction paper.Â Â It does take more than an hour to finish and the project could be done in two sessions instead of one.Â Use two 9â€ x 12â€ sheets of paper, and then when both are finished, tape them together.Â Â Â Itâ€™s almost two projects in one because either the tree side or the bunny side could be done alone.
- Assorted colors of Â construction paper (one 12â€ x 18â€ or two 9â€x 12â€)
- White construction paper
- Brown construction paper
- Tree (Pattern)
- Bunny and accessories (Pattern)
- Colored pencils
- Glue stick
- Small cotton ball (white)
- Large cotton ball
- White glue
- IridescentÂ glitter
- Green marker (optional)
- Draw decorating lines in the eggs.Â Color the eggs and hearts and cut them out.Â Keep the bunny shapes, the sign and the feet for the bunny side to do later.
- Cut out the tree shape and glue it to one side of the 12â€ x18â€ background or to one of the 9â€ x 12â€ sheets.
- Keep two of the eggs for the bunny side.Â Glue the rest of the eggs and the hearts on the tree, falling from the tree or on the ground.Â On a couple of the eggs and hearts glue a little accordion pleated strip, first to the back of the egg and then the other end to the tree or background.
- Outline the eggs and hearts with white glue and sprinkle on the iridescent glitter.
- Color the bunny and cut out the bunnyÂ and the bunny blank, the sign and the feet.
- Glue the bunny head and neck to the bunny blank.Â Put a line of glue only around the outside of the bunny blank body.Â Put the small cotton ball in the center and glue the bunny to the blank.
- Glue the large cotton ball the one side of the bunny.Â Â To the toe of the bunny,Â glue one side of a small accordion pleated strip.Â Glue the other end of the strip to the bunny and glue the heel to the bunny.
- Glue the two saved eggs by the bunny and the sign above the bunny.
- If you want, add grass lines near some of the eggs and the bunny.
- Apply white glue to the inside of the bunny ears, the pads on his feet, his cheeks, and the eggs in the basket.Â Sprinkle with iridescent glitter.
Easter Projects Gallery: