Â Â Â This Lenten project is meant to encourage the children to stay motivated throughout the Lenten season.
While doing this Lenten craft, use the opportunity to share, with the children, the need for prayer and giving.Â Have them suggest specific actions for each of the words.
- White cardstock
- Lent To Easter-front Â (Pattern)
- Symbols-back Â (Pattern)
- Paper fastener
- Colored pencils
- Print the front and back patterns on white cardstock or heavy, white Â paper.
- With colored pencils, color the front and back pictures.
- Carefully cut out both the front and back.
- Poke a small hole in the centers, at the dot shown.
- Carefully cut the opening out of the front.
- Attach the front to the back with the paper fastener.
- Turn the front circle to see the symbols and words on the back circle.
Easter Projects Gallery: