While doing this Lenten craft, use the opportunity to share, with the children, the need for prayer and giving. Have them suggest specific actions for each of the words.
- White cardstock
- Lent To Easter-front (Pattern)
- Symbols-back (Pattern)
- Paper fastener
- Colored pencils
- Print the front and back patterns on white cardstock or heavy, white paper.
- With colored pencils, color the front and back pictures.
- Carefully cut out both the front and back.
- Poke a small hole in the centers, at the dot shown.
- Carefully cut the opening out of the front.
- Attach the front to the back with the paper fastener.
- Turn the front circle to see the symbols and words on the back circle.
Easter Projects Gallery: