Although this project could be made with construction paper or even wallpaper, I think calendar pages are the perfect weight for this sitting bunny.Â If you havenâ€™t been using glue dots, this is a great time to use them.
- Calendar pages
- White construction paper
- Assorted colors construction paper, cut in Â¾â€ x 12â€ strips
- Cardboard to make stencils
- Bunny head and arms (Pattern)
- Bunny body and feet stencil (Pattern)
- Glue dots
- Crayons or colored markers
- Â Three buttons (optional)
- Make stencils for the bunny body and feet from the pattern.
- Using the stencil, outline the body and feet on a calendar page and cut them out.
- Put three glue dots on one edge of the body, roll into a cone, overlap and adhere to the other edge.
- Color the bunny head and arms.Â Cut them out and then color the back side of the arms to correspond with the first side. Â Put three glue dots along the center back of the arms and with the pointed side to the top, glue the arms to the back seam of the body.
- Put three glue dots on the back side of the bow tie and adhere the head to the front top of the body.
- Choose colored construction paper strips to coordinate with the calendar picture colors and accordion pleat the leg strips.Â Glue the calendar feet to one end of the strip with a glue dot.Â Put a glue dot on the opposite end of the strip and glue it to the inside front of the body cone.
- Put a glue dot on the back side of three buttons and glue them to the front of the bunny.
Easter Projects Gallery: