The empty tomb …..He has risen.
- White construction paper
- Tan construction paper
- He is Risen background (Pattern)
- He is Risen tomb (Pattern)
- He is Risen boulder (Pattern)
- He is Risen tree (Pattern)
- Glue stick
- Paper fastener
- Print the background and tree patterns on white construction paper.
- Print the tomb and boulder on tan construction paper.
- Color the background; Color the sun yellow, make a horizon line at the bottom and color the ground brown and green. Color the sky sun rise colors of blue, yellow, red, lavender… Color the area containing the writing a darker color, I added a darker blue.
- Cut out the tomb. Following one of the black lines leading into the tomb opening, cut out the opening. The writing on the background will be seen in the opening when the tomb is glued to the background.
- Color and cut out the tree. Glue to the left side of the tomb. Draw some leaves on the tree and color them green.
- Cut out the boulder. Make a small hole through the dot. Lay the boulder over the opening in the tomb so it covers up the opening. Make a dot on the tomb to match the hole in the boulder.
- Using the paper fastener, thread it through the boulder and the tomb and spread the prongs. Open the tomb to show the writing within.
Easter Projects Gallery: