Can you guess how I’m feeling by the expression on my face? For fun we’ve made the sun, well, moody!
- White construction paper
- Black Sharpie
- Glitter glue
- Draw five or seven (an eneven number) suns on the paper.
- Draw in expressions showing different moods: sad, happy, excited, scared, crying, sick, goofy, sleepy, etc.
- Outline the pencil marks with the black Sharpie.
- Color in the suns, using warm colors: Orange, red, yellow.
- Color in the background with cool colors: Blue, green, violet.
2nd Grade Projects Gallery: