The autumn leaves are falling; the stars and spooks are out; Whoo’s out there?
- Black construction paper
- Brown constructionpaper with a bare tree print (Pattern)
- Scrap pieces of fall colored construction paper (orange, yellow, red, green, purple, tan)
- Small amount of white scraps
- Black Sharpie
- Glue stick
- Silver glitter glue
- Carefully cut out the tree and glue it on the black paper.
- Tear little pieces of paper, for leaves, from the colored scrap paper. Glue them on the tree, falling from the tree and on the ground.
- With the black Sharpie, and on a yellow piece of scrap, draw a moon with a face. On white paper draw two or three spooky ghosts; on tan paper draw an owl; and on orange draw pumpkins. Cut them our and glue them wherever you like on your picture.
- Put stars in the sky with silver glitter glue. Let dry.