This is always a favorite project of the kids.Â A nice, easy, Â lesson onÂ drawing owls can be found at, “Â How to Draw an Owl.”
- Scrap paper
- Black construction paper
- Oil pastels
- Gold glitter glue
- Practice drawing an owl using the step by step method. Â Find a great drawing guide at wikiHow. Â Don’t use too much time doing this.Â Â Just long enough to give the students confidence that they can draw an owl.
- Lightly draw an owl on the black paper.
- With the oil pastels, color in the body of the owl.
- Â BlackenÂ the eyes and add a white spot.Â The white spot will make the eyes look alive and bright.
- Add aÂ branch and twigs, Â stars and a moon.
- Add a touch of glitter glue to the stars and the moon.
2nd Grade Projects Gallery: