These flakey friends are ready to bookmark your favorite Christmas story. Shaped like shipping tags and printed on file folder, these bookmarks have a rustic look. Tuck one in with a book gift this year.
- File folder or manila envelope cut to 8 ½” x 11”
- Shipping tag w/snowmen (Pattern)
- Hole punch
- Hole protectors
- Craft paints
- Paint brushes
- Glitter glue, asst. colors
- Twine (12” pieces)
- Print shipping tags on file folder paper. Cut tags apart and punch holes where indicated with a hole punch. Add a hole protector on each side of the hole. Fold the twine in half, thread the loop through the tag hole—back to front—and slide the loose ends through the loop. Pull tight.
- With craft paints and small paint brushes, paint the snowmen. Outline with black paint.
- Write “Let It Snow,” or some other appropriate words on the bottom of the tags.
- Outline the words with glitter glue. Make stars or snowflakes with glitter glue. Let dry.
Christmas Projects Gallery: