Who better to watch over you while you prepare for Christmas than a group of watchful snowmen? These little guys will put a smile on your face and a holiday spirit in your heart. Why not put them in a potted plant for a Christmas gift?
- Jar flats
- Wooden skewers
- White, orange and black craft paint
- Small paint brushes
- Snowmen faces (Pattern)
- Glue gun
- Cotton print strips for bows (or use ribbon)
- Flat spray sealer
- With the white paint, give the jar flats three coats of paint, being sure to paint the edges. Make sure one coat is completely dry before adding the next coat.
- Draw freehand or trace the snowmen faces on the painted jar flats.
- Paint the noses orange, this will take two or three coats also. Be sure to let dry before adding the next coat.
- With a very fine brush and using black paint, paint the eyes, eyebrows, mouth and outline the carrot noses.
- Spray with sealer.
- Hot glue one end of the skewer onto the back of the snowmen faces.
- Tie a bow below the face. A touch of glue will keep them from sliding down.