Santa’s so happy Christmas is coming that he’s dancing. Pipe cleaners give our Santa moves to envy. Finish only one side of Santa and hang on the wall or bulletin board, or finish both sides and add a string for hanging.
- White construction paper
- Santa (Pattern) (Pattern)
- Tree and star (Pattern) (Pattern)
- Colored markers
- Pipe cleaners (four pieces cut at 3” and one piece cut at 6”)
- Cord for hanging
- Glue stick or white glue
- Color all the pieces with colored markers. Carefully cut to the outside of black lines.
- On the back side of one Santa body, center and tape the 6” pipe cleaner across the shoulder area of the body. Tape an arm on each end of the pipe cleaner, leaving about 1” of the pipe cleane showing between the body and the arm.
- Tape two 3” pieces of pipe cleaner to the bottom of the body. Tape one thigh piece to each pipe cleaner. Tape the boots to the thighs leaving one inch of pipe cleaner showing.
- Hanging Santa: Tape a cord for hanging to the top of Santa’s cap. Glue the corresponding Santa pieces over the taped first side.
- Glue the star to one mitten and the tree to the other.
- Bend the legs into dancing positions.