Lots of fun to make, plan on making three or four.Â Their cute and easy.
- White cardstock printed with angel/wings; faces; arms/activity (enough for each student to make three angels)
- Glue Sticks
- Color crayons
- Glitter Glue
- Glue dots
- Angel heads (Pattern)
- Angel skirts and wings (Pattern)
- Angel arms/activities (Pattern)
- Cut out angel/wings pieces, angel faces and arms/activity to make three angels.
- Carefully score on dotted lines on angel/wings piece.Â Fold toward back on the dotted lines.
- Notice that the wings are on the back side of the cardstock and that the angel is on the front.Â Be sure to color the right sides.
- Cut out a face and an arms/activity piece for each angel.
- Glue the arms/activity near the top of the triangle skirt.Â Glue the face above the arms.
- Color your angel.
- With a glue dot, glue the angel to the wings, making sure that your angel stands.Â Adjust to get the right spot.
- Glitter glue the halo and make designs on the wings and gowns.
- Let dry thoroughly.
Christmas Projects Gallery: