A cute and easy angel thatÂ uses wallpaper pieces for the gown.Â Â There are patterns for the gown and wings. Supplies needed include pieces of wallpaper, cardstock, glue dots and glitter glue. You could make a whole choir of angels in no time flat.
Wallpaper pieces or colored cardstock
- White cardstock
- Glue sticks or glue dots
- Glitter glue
- Colored pencils
- Angel wings and head (Pattern)
- Angel gown (Pattern)
- Print off the angel gown pattern on wallpaper pieces or on colored cardstock.
- Print off the angel head/wings pattern on white cardstock.
- Color the faces and hair with colored pencils.
- Carefully cut the gown and wings/heads pieces.
- Glue the gown at the tab.
- Fold the gown from the tab seamÂ across and crease well.
- Match the folds and fold again creasing well.
- Between each of the folds, make a fold to the inside and crease well.
- Glue the wings/head piece to the back side of the gown, with the tip of the gown meeting the bow of under the head.
- Use glitter glue to decorate the wings, halo and gown.
Christmas Projects Gallery also include: