A stocking and a stocking cap for this snowman.Â Iâ€™ve left the faces, stockings and caps blank to give the kids lots of ways to make their project unique.Â I love his tinsel arms. Finish only one side and hang it to the wall or bulletin board, or add a piece of cord to hang.
- White construction paper or cardstock
- Tinsel pipe cleaner (two pieces cut at 6â€ and two pieces cut at 3â€)
- Snowman head (Pattern) (Pattern)
- Stocking (Pattern) (Pattern)
- Crayons or colored markers
- 18â€ piece of yarn or twine
- Glue stick
- With a pencil, lightly draw a face for your snowman. Draw decorations on the stocking and stocking cap.Â Color and cut out the snowman and stocking pieces.
- Twist the 3â€ pieces of pipe cleaner, about Â 1 Â½â€ from one end, to each of the 6â€ pieces to look like twigs.
- On the back side of one of the stocking pieces, tape the 6â€ pieces of pipe cleaner, Â above the cuff and to the side, Â to look like arms.
- Overlap the snowman head and the stocking cuff and glue.Â Â Â
- Â To Hang:Â Tape the piece of yarn or twine to the top of the stocking cap.
- Match edges and glue the second stocking over the taped stocking.Â Match snowman heads and glue.
Christmas Projects Gallery: