Next to Christmas, a day most little kids love the best is a birthday.Â A gentle reminder for them to remember why we celebrate Christmas is this project that combines Christmas and a very special birthday.Â We have angels singing the birthday song while looking down from the clouds at the tiny babe born in a stable in Bethlehem.Â The Jesus and angel faces are left blank on the pattern to give the students an opportunity to make their picture unique.
- Construction paper, white and blue
- Clouds, angel faces, crib and Jesus (Pattern)
- Star and rays (Pattern)
- Black marker
- Gold glitter glue
- Print out the patterns on white construction paper.Â Use the blue construction paper for the background of the picture.
- Draw expressions on the angel faces.Â I drew singing mouths on the example.Â Draw a face on the baby Jesus.Â Draw hair on the angels.
- Color the angel faces and hands, lightly color the clouds, color the crib, star, rays, and baby.
- Carefully cut out the images.Â Don’t lose the angel hands.
- Glue the crib to the bottom center of the blue background.Â Glue Jesus in the crib.
- Glue the clouds to the top area of the background.Â Glue the angel faces so it looks like they are peeking from the back side of the clouds.Â Glue hands near the faces.
- Glue the star between the clouds.Â Add rays from the star and out from the crib.
- Make musical notes with the black marker.
- Using gold glitter glue, outline the halos, star and rays.
This is picture is without the gold glitter.
Christmas Projects Gallery:
Pingback: Christmas Nativity ~ Happy Birthday Jesus | Paper Gifts for Estefany