This little stand up Nativity uses one sheet of card stock. I can’t give you a pattern for the figure illustrations because they are copyright , Mo Manning. I have included a blank pattern for the stand up which will help with placing the figures. I used the Nativity stamps from http://digitalpenciltoo.com and sized them to Joseph (6”tall) and the shepherd (5 3/8” tall.) These are the same digital stamps as used in the projects, “Pop-up Nativity” and “Nativity Cube.”
- Card stock
- Stand up (Pattern)
- Nativity figures
- Colored pencils, crayons or colored markers
- Glue stick
- Gold glitter glue
- Arrange your Nativity figures to fit inside the stand up pattern. The upper outlines can be covered and remade as to your figures.
- Color the figures. Carefully cut out around the Nativity figures. Do not cut on the dotted lines. Those are fold lines. Fold the two side strips at the folds. Fold the base under at the dotted line.
- Glue the one inch ends of the strips to the base.
- Outline the baby Jesus’ halo with gold glitter glue.
Christmas Projects Gallery: