A cardboard wreath is the basis of this project. The outside circle diameter is 8″ and the inside circle is 4 ½”.
- Green construction paper
- White construction paper or cardstock
- Cardboard wreath
- Holly leaves (Pattern) Each wreath takes two sheets of leaves.
- Babe, star, sign (Pattern)
- Glue stick
- Colored markers
- Glitter glue: Red, gold and blue
- Paper clip
- Carefully cut the holly leaves. Glue to the cardboard wreath, starting at the middle bottom and overlapping the leaves to the top. Curl a couple of the leaves around your finger to give them some depth and glue over the bottom layer.
- Color and cut out the baby, star and sign. Glue the baby to the center bottom of the wreath. Glue the sign under the crib. Glue the star shining down on the baby.
- Tape the paper clip to the top center back of the wreath for a hanger.
- With the red glitter glue, make groups of three berries on the wreath. Outline and fill in the star with gold glitter glue. Outline the words on the sign with blue glitter glue. Allow to dry thoroughly.
Christmas Projects Gallery: