We want to know what you can imagine when you see only a line or shape on a piece of paper. Â It’s important thatÂ you don’t look at each others drawings—–we want as many different ideas as possible. Â Amazing results!
- White 9″ x 9″ sheet of whiteÂ construction paper
- Lines and shapes (Pattern)
- Â Black Sharpie
- Print the pattern on white construction paper.
- Using your imagination, draw something in each square, Â incorporating the line or shape.
- Color your pictures and outline all with the black Sharpie.
3rd Grade Projects Gallery: