What could be cuter than these four little fold-card Valentines that feature little bumble-bees and flowers. They are very easy to make. I used colored pencils, but I think watercolor pencils would work great.
- White cardstock or construction paper
- Bee Valentine 1 (Pattern)
- Bee Valentine 2 (Pattern)
- Colored pencils
- Color the pictures with colored pencils.
- Cut along solid lines. Fold, at the dotted lines, toward the picture; then refold toward the back. Run a ruler along the crease to get a sharp crease. Turn in one short side, then a long side, then a short side and finish by tucking the corner of the last long side under the beginning short side. Envelope made.
- Write: To: and From: on the front of the envelope.
Valentine’s Day Projects Gallery: