If you need some quick, easy Valentine cards, these “fold up into an envelope” cards are just what you want. Each sheet of the pattern has three bunny cards with different sayings. Just color with colored pencils or crayons, cut and fold, and write the recipient’s name on the flap. Seal with a glue dot or a Valentine sticker.
- White cardstock or construction paper
- Bunny valentines (Pattern)
- Colored pencils or crayons
- Glue dots, or
- Optional: stickers for seals
- Cut apart at the lines between the cards.
- Color with colored pencils or crayons. Don’t forget to color the backgrounds.
- Make first fold right below the bunny head and crease. Fold the bottom of the card up to the previous fold and crease.
- With the bottom of the bunny folded up and the head folded down over it, Write: To: and From: (When you open the card you should see the head first.)
- If you have Valentine stickers, seal the card with the sticker. Otherwise use a small glue dot.
Valentine’s Day Projects Gallery: