These Halloween napkin holders “Batty” and “Catty,” (isn’t that just too cute?) are sure to cause a stir at your Halloween party.
- Black construction paper
- Batty and Catty (Pattern)
- Google eyes (3/4″ round for bat)
- Google eyes (3/4″ oval for cat)
- Toilet tissue roll (makes two napkin holders)
- Glue dots
- Scraps of white construction paper
- Glitter glue
- Make copies of Batty and Catty on black construction paper. (The pattern is printed in green so it will print on the black paper.)
- Cut the toilet tissue roll in half (each piece should be about 2″ long.)
- Batty: Cover one of the roll pieces with the body part of the bat pattern. Use glue dots to hold the piece on the roll. Put two glue dots in the center of the bat wings and glue to the center back of the bat.
- Put glue dots on the back of the google eyes and attach to the bat. (Refer to photo)
- From the white scrap paper, cut teeth and glue below the eyes of the bat.
- Catty: Cover the half roll with the cat body, same as for the bat.
- Glue the eyes on, refer to photo.
- With red glitter glue, dot a nose and draw a mouth. With silver, draw whiskers.
- Roll two or three paper napkins together and slide into the napkin holders.
Halloween Projects Gallery: