Need some cute Halloween decorations for your home or classroom? This project uses a brown paper bag and there are patterns included for the wings, feet, eyes and beak. Patterns have multiple repeats for classroom copies.
- Brown paper lunch bag
- Newspaper (2 1/2 sheets per owl)
- Masking tape
- Brown, orange, white and black construction paper
- Wings and feet (Pattern)
- Beak (Pattern)
- Eyes (Pattern)
- Pupils for eyes (Pattern)
- White glue or glue sticks
- Black Sharpie
- Stuff the paper bag with crumpled newspaper. Tape the bag closed and turn upside down so the tape is on the bottom.
- Cut out the wings, feet, beak, eyes, and pupils. Glue them to the paper bag. Refer to photo.
- With the black Sharpie, draw on feathers, ears, and circle eyes and outline beak.
- Glue the feet to the bottom of the bag.