Look at those eyes, if that’s not fear I don’t know what it is.Â And I thought cats weren’t afraid of falling—they always land on their feet?
- Black construction paper
- Orange, yellow, purple or green paper
- 1″ Google eyes
- White crayon
- Glue stick
- Cat body (Pattern)
- Cat head, front feet and strip (Pattern)
- Cat tail, back feet and whiskers (Pattern)
- Cat tongue and nose (Pattern)
Directions:Â Â Â Print the cat body parts on black paper,Â the pattern is printed in green so it will copy onto the black paper.Â The nose and tongue pattern can be printed off in orange, yellow, purple or green—-or maybe print a few pages of each color for a variety of looks.
- Cut out all cat pieces.
- With the white crayon, trace around the outside edges of the black pieces, except forÂ the whiskers and strip.
- Glue the tail to the top of the body, glue the back feet off the sides, and the front feet down from the bottom.
- Glue one end of the strip to the back of the head.Â Glue on the google eyes, nose, whiskers and tongue.
- Glue the other end of the strip to the body of the cat, about two thirds of the way down.Â Leave about the center inch of the strip unglued, so the head hangs away from the body.
Halloween Projects Gallery: