Make a cone Â family to decorate your Holiday table.Â Dadâ€™s grinning, Momâ€™s resting and Babyâ€™s ready to play.
- Orange construction paper
- Green construction paper
- 6â€ cone (Pattern )
- 4â€ cone (Pattern)
- Stem, leaf and legs (Pattern)
- Black Sharpie
- Print the cones on orange paper and the stems, leaf and legs on green paper.
- Cut out all the pieces.Â Â Â Â
- Glue one edge and form into a cone (I found it helped to use a pencil inside the cone while gluing the sides together.)
- Glue the stem cone and place it on top of the pumpkin cone.
- If using the legs, glue the top edge of the legs inside theÂ cone bottom.
Halloween Projects Gallery: