You can make this little fellow hang or sit for a Halloween decoration. brown lunch bag is the basis for this project. Just don’t let him get in your hair!
- Brown lunch bag
- Black, white, purple construction paper (eye could be orange, green, etc.)
- Wings, feet and pupil (Pattern)
- Eyes (Pattern)
- Fangs (Pattern)
- Newspaper (about 2 sheets per bat)
- Tape or stapler
- Paper punch
- Glue sticks
- Stuff the lunch bag with crumpled newspaper. Tape of staple the top closed.
- Cut out the wings, feet, eyes, pupils and fangs. Bend the bat wings at the dotted lines and staple or glue them to the back side edges of the bag. Glue the eyes and pupils on the bag. With a black Sharpie add a curving mouth and glue on the fangs. Glue the feet to the bottom of the bag.
- To hang: With a paper punch, make a hole in the center top of folded down top. String with yarn and hang.
Halloween Projects Gallery:
Omg I love this. Instead of using construction paper, I used tissue paper. So it was more flimsy, but that was a good thing because it looked like it was flapping its wings when I shook it around! (: