A 1/2 pint milk carton is the basis of this project.Â Just large enough for a small treat.Â Lots of opportunities to change the expression on the cat.Â Make it mean, spooky or just nice.Â Cuter than the photo.
- Black construction paper
- 1/2 pint sized milk carton
- Cat (Pattern)
- White crayon
- Silver glitter glue
- Glue dots or glue stick
- Orange or black tissue paper
- Print the pattern on black construction paper.Â The green ink makes it print on the black paper.Â After printing, trace over with a pencil if it’s too hard to see.
- Cut the top off the milk carton.
- Cut out the 3″ x 10 3/4″ rectangle and wrap it around the milk carton, overlap at the back and use glue dots or aÂ glue stick to hold.
- Cut out the ears, tail, and whiskers.Â There are paws in the pattern also, if you want to use them.
- Glue the ears to the front, on the inside of the milk carton.Â Glue the tail, on the outside,Â on the back of the carton.
- Draw a face on the cat using a sharpened white crayon.Â Glue on the whiskers.
- Trace over the face, tail and ears with silver glitter glue.Â Let dry.
- Stuff a half sheet of orange or black tissue paper in the carton.Â AddÂ nuts and mints.
Halloween Projects Gallery: