Valentineâ€™s Day will be here soon and itâ€™ll be time to take down the winter decorations and put up the hearts.Â This hanging hearts decoration says ,â€Bee Mine.â€
- Red, pink and lavender construction paper
- Head and wings (Pattern)
- Body, neck and hearts (Pattern)
- Colored or tinsel pipe cleaners
- Cord or ribbon
- Tape Scissors
- Glue stick
- Glitter glue or white glue and glitter
- Glue the littlest hearts to the â€œBee Mineâ€ hearts.
- Fold the pipe cleaner in half and curl the ends around a pencil.Â Tape the pipe cleaner to the back of one head.
- Tape the cord or ribbon to the top of the same head.
- Glue the neck to the bottom of the head.
- Tape or glue one of the â€œBee Mineâ€ hearts to the neck.
- Tape or glue the bottom heart to the bottom of the â€œBee Mineâ€ heart.
- Glue the wings to the back of the bee.
- Glue a neck piece to the bottom of the second head.Â Glue the second head over the taped side of the first head.
- Glue the second â€œBee Mineâ€ heart over the taped â€œBee Mineâ€ heart.
- Using glitter glue, make decorations on the wings and body of the bee.Â Let dry and hang.