Valentine’s Day will be here soon and it’ll be time to take down the winter decorations and put up the hearts. This hanging hearts decoration says ,”Bee Mine.”
- Red, pink and lavender construction paper
- Head and wings (Pattern)
- Body, neck and hearts (Pattern)
- Colored or tinsel pipe cleaners
- Cord or ribbon
- Tape Scissors
- Glue stick
- Glitter glue or white glue and glitter
- Glue the littlest hearts to the “Bee Mine” hearts.
- Fold the pipe cleaner in half and curl the ends around a pencil. Tape the pipe cleaner to the back of one head.
- Tape the cord or ribbon to the top of the same head.
- Glue the neck to the bottom of the head.
- Tape or glue one of the “Bee Mine” hearts to the neck.
- Tape or glue the bottom heart to the bottom of the “Bee Mine” heart.
- Glue the wings to the back of the bee.
- Glue a neck piece to the bottom of the second head. Glue the second head over the taped side of the first head.
- Glue the second “Bee Mine” heart over the taped “Bee Mine” heart.
- Using glitter glue, make decorations on the wings and body of the bee. Let dry and hang.