No room for a bunch of Jack-O-Lanterns? No problem, stack them!
- 1/2 Sheet of White construction paper (Cut lengthwise)
- Black Sharpie
- Colored chalk
- Draw a stack of pumpkins to fill the page from top to bottom.
- Draw in a variety of expressions.
- Outline all with the black Sharpie.
- Color in the pumpkins with orange, making the edges a little darker (shading).
- Color or use the black marker to color in the eyes, nose and mouth of each pumpkin.
- Using colored chalk, fill in the background with color. Dust off chalk dust. Spray with hairspray to set chalk.
Halloween Projects Gallery: