Not terribly scary, but a lot of fun to make.
- 1/2″ x 4″ orange strips (10 per pumpkin)
- 1/2″ x 4″ black strips (14 per pumpkin)
- Glue stick or glue dots
- Pumpkin printed on white Construction paper (Pattern)
- Crayons or colored markers
- Wallpaper cutter
- Color or use colored markers to color the pumpkin and leaf hands and feet.
- Carefully cut out the pumpkin and leaves. Teacher: While the students are cutting out the pumpkins, cut the slits for the loops that form the arms and legs.
- Starting with black strips, slip a strip through a slit and glue the ends together. (Glue dots work exceptionally well with gluing the strips.) Hold the ends for a few seconds so the glue adheres. Then use an orange strip and loop it through the black loop and glue the orange strip ends. There will be four black and three orange loops for each leg; and three black and two orange loops for each arm.
- Glue a leaf on the last black chain of each leg and each arm.
Halloween Projects Gallery: