After reading the book, â€œLuluâ€™s Lost Shoes,â€ the first graders created bugs of their own.Â A new species!
- Assorted colors of construction paper
- Pre-cut assorted shapes in assorted colors, plus white shape (Pattern)
- Scraps of construction paper
- Google eyes
- Black markers
- Colored markers
- Glue sticks
- Glue dots
Stretch your imagination———-
- Use the shapes to make a body, the thorax and head of your bug.Â Glue the shapes on your choice colored background paper.
- Â Add legs, antennae, mouth, teeth, wings.
- Decorate the parts with markers, sequins andÂ feathers.
- Draw eyes, or use google eyes.
1st Grade Project Gallery: