Our caterpillar includes the colors of the color wheel.Â We add design and a smile to make a happy caterpillar.
- White construction paper
- Black sharpie
- Place your paper Â so that youâ€™ll draw a wide picture.
- Â Draw a branch about a hand width above the bottom of the page.
- Draw six circles, about the size of an egg, two finger widths above the branch.Â The circles should touch on the sides.Â Draw a leg from each circle to the branch and add a foot standing on the branch.
- Draw an eye, nose and mouthÂ in the caterpillar’s head.Â Then add antennae.
- Draw a design in each of the circles.Â Make each circle with a different design.
- DrawÂ more branches, leaves and/or flowers.Â You can add a sun and clouds.
- Color the first circle yellow, the next orange, red, purple, blue and the last one green.Â The designs can be different colors.
- Color the branch, leaves, etc.Â Color the sky.
1st Grade Project Gallery: