What a little cutie!Â An appropriate Easter decoration orÂ could beÂ hungÂ inÂ a nursery or child’s roomÂ anytime.
Wire coat hanger project
- Wire coat hanger
- Crayons or colored markers
- Masking tape
- Glue stick
- Thin wire
- Large paper clip (to hang bunny on wall) or a string for hanging
- Large pink or white cotton ball (for tail)
- Bunny (Pattern)
- Bunny feet, paws and carrot (Pattern)
- Bend the coat hanger into a circle shape
- Color the bunny shapes
- Carefully cut the bunny and carrot shapes
- Tape the head over the hook of the hanger, having the top of the head just covering the hook.
- Fold the front feet on the dotted lines, fold over the wire about an inch below the bottom of the head, and tape
- Poke one end of the wire through the cotton ball and wire the ball to the bottom of the circle.
- Tape the back bunny feet on either side of the cotton ball
- Fit the carrot between the front paws and tape on the back side.
- Tape the paper clip to the back side of the head to hang the bunny on the wall.
- If you want to hang the bunny (so itâ€™s finished on both sides) reverse the templates and glue the corresponding pieces over the taped pieces.Â Tape a string between the front and back pieces before gluing.
Miscellaneous Projects Gallery: