The only kind of mouse you want, or would let, in your house.
Wire Coat hanger project
- Wire coat hanger
- White cardstock or construction paper
- Crayons or colored markers
- Masking tape
- Glue stick
- String (if finishing the back of the mouse)
- Black strip (1/2”x 12) of construction paper (for the tail)
- Mouse (Pattern)
- Cap and Bow (Pattern)
Bend the coat hanger into a diamond shape
- Color the mouse.
- Carefully cut mouse shape.
- Curl the black strip around a pencil.
- Center the head at the hook end of the hanger, tape to the hanger, leaving some of the hook showing.
- Tape the paws and tail to the hanger. Check the picture for placement.
- Choose a bow or cap to position between the ears.
- Hang the mouse using the top of the wire hook if hanging on the wall. Tape a string between the front and back if finishing both sides.
- If you want to hang the mouse so the back also shows, reverse the templates and glue the corresponding pieces over the taped pieces. One side could have the bow and the opposite the cap.