A cute and easy angel that uses wallpaper pieces for the gown. There are patterns for the gown and wings. Supplies needed include pieces of wallpaper, cardstock, glue dots and glitter glue. You could make a whole choir of angels in no time flat.
Wallpaper pieces or colored cardstock
- White cardstock
- Glue sticks or glue dots
- Glitter glue
- Colored pencils
- Angel wings and head (Pattern)
- Angel gown (Pattern)
- Print off the angel gown pattern on wallpaper pieces or on colored cardstock.
- Print off the angel head/wings pattern on white cardstock.
- Color the faces and hair with colored pencils.
- Carefully cut the gown and wings/heads pieces.
- Glue the gown at the tab.
- Fold the gown from the tab seam across and crease well.
- Match the folds and fold again creasing well.
- Between each of the folds, make a fold to the inside and crease well.
- Glue the wings/head piece to the back side of the gown, with the tip of the gown meeting the bow of under the head.
- Use glitter glue to decorate the wings, halo and gown.