A number of art sites have this body perspective project.Â It’s a project the kids enjoy, and they all seem to know what they want to portray.
- White construction paper (12″ x 18″)
- Tan construction paper
- Brown or black construction paper
- Glue stick
- Crayons or colored markers
- Black Sharpie
- Discuss perspective.Â Decide on the activityÂ that your picture will portray.
- Trace yourÂ hands on the tan paper and your shoes on brown or black paper.
- Carefully cut out hands and feet or shoes.
- Glue the hands and feet or shoes on the white paper.
- Draw a body behind the hands and feet depicting the activity you have chosen.
- Color using the crayons or colored markers.Â Make sure the complete background is colored.
- Outline with black Sharpies.
3rd Grade Projects Gallery: