Beautiful tropical fish with fins and scales of calendar color and shine.
- White construction paper with fish shape printed on it (Pattern)
- Calendar picture pages (one for each student)
- Colored markers
- Blue chalk
- Glue stick
- White glue
- Iridescent glitter
- Using colored marker, color the fish face.
- Tear the calendar picture into fish scale sized pieces.
- Glue the pieces on the fish, starting at the tail and working forward.
- Using the blue chalk, color in the background for water. Blend and clean off extra chalk dust with Keenex.
- Outline scales with white glue and sprinkle on glitter.
1st Grade Project Gallery:
I appreciate your comments. Thanks for visiting and please come again.
Your site is very attractive. Ready for Google search……